Writing of the Day

Wednesday 1 May 2019
Writing of the Day - Eliza
I was a scientist and I was looking for igloos, instead I saw polar bears! It looked soo fluffy and soo white. Its tummy and back was so round and its face was too. I ran inside the igloo but it still ate me for dinner!

Miss Dore's Special Award - Mila
Ok ok ok, I'll start my story now. It was night and I had to go to bed. In bed I had a dream that I was in Antartica. The snow was fluffy like a cloud, it was cold and icy. I saw a polar bear, a fun and playful polar bear. Then I woke up. I had a great dream so when I woke up I was sad.

Miss Dore thinks I'm farm-tastic - Jeremy
One snowy day I was playing in the snow and then I saw a big white fluffy bear with little ears. The bear was called polar bear. I got closer then I saw na igloo. The igloo was round like a house but the house was made out of ice. Then I went inside it. It was chilly! Then I saw 5 baby polar bears. I went home and told my Mum and Dad. Then my Mum and Dad said "I want to see it too" then I went with my Mum and Dad to show them.

No comments