Writing of the Day

Monday 1 April 2019

Writing of the Day - Fahd
It all started when I was in a rocket and the people accidentally pressed the 'Go to Earth' button. Then do you know who I met at Earth? It was an alien!! I was freaked out. The alien had four arms, three legs, three eyes and a tail like a dragon! 

Special Award - Malachi
I was walking down the street and I saw a weird alien coming out of the door. It was very odd. It had 4 arms. It had 3 eyes. It looked like Santa and it has green skin. The alien is lost from its planet. 

Special Award - Yazan
In the morning I went sky diving from a plane. Then I saw an alien come out of a spaceship. I landed on the alien and the alien got squashed. Then I got up and he looked odd. He had three eyes, three hands and legs. His space ship was weird. I thought his spaceship was a home for him because it had Alien Hall. The spaceship was giant! I was scared!

No comments