Writing - Settings

Monday 18 March 2019
We used this picture for todays writing motivation. We liked that it has some 'key words' listed on the sheet, this helped us to use some 'wow' words in our descriptions.


Writing of the day - Tomide
Frightening Haunted House 
I was walking when I spotted a frightening haunted house. Instead of lovely flowers growing around there were bats. When I knocked on the door bells rang thod hong bang. Then the door opened and a witch said "wwwwwoooooo iiisssss tttthhhhheeeerrrreeeee?" "Me" I said scared. The food was rotten and the drinks with death water.

Special Sticker Award - Omar 
I was out walking at night when suddenly I saw a spooky haunted house! I opened the door and peeked inside. I could see bugs. The suddenly I saw a ghost coming out of one of the doors and a skeleton, bees, spider and the funniest of all was the frogs. I felt nervous.

Special Sticker Award - Molly 
Spooky Haunted House
I was out walking at night, suddenly I saw a spooky haunted house. I thought there was a witch in it. I was cold and it was foggy. I was lonely , the lights were on. Bats were flying around the house. 

1 comment

  1. This is awesome! The kids are doing really great. The creativeness is mind-blowing!

    ReplyDelete