Writing of the Day

Tuesday 26 March 2019
Here is the picture motivation we used for todays writing.


Writing of the day - Bella
It was a quiet starry night. I stopped. Then I saw a glowing castle. There were no bats and spider webs, instead there were fantastic flowers, beautiful food, not yucky rotten food. It was a blue magical, enchanting castle.

Special Award - Fahd
It was night time and I was out exploring. Then I saw a beautiful glittering castle. Then I had to walk a million stairs and it took 11 hours. Finally I reached the castle. Then someone was flashing a light, I dared to follow. Then I was amazed to see a magical princess. Also the colour of the castle was stunning.

Special Award - Gloria
It was a quiet, starry night and I was outside walking and then I stopped and saw a glittery, enchanted castle. I walked up the steps and knocked on the door. When the door opened a beautiful princess came out and the princess showed me around the castle. I was so happy for her because she had a pet unicorn and she let me pet the unicorn! Then the princess let me stay for dinner. 


2 comments